BurntMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BurntMS

Where you get burned!

Austin Cole Gm App

iCole
    iCole

Austin Cole Gm App Empty Austin Cole Gm App

Post  iCole Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:00 am

Austin Cole's Gm App.

Account: acolem

Name:Austin Cole

Time:
    Zone/Location: PST/California

Email/AIM:acolem@hotmail.com

In-Game-Name:iCole

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.What will/can you do as a GM?: I will host events, help players with questions, watch for hackers, help create new ways for players to have fun, and do anything you ask of me.

2.What could you contribute to the server if you were to become a GM?: I would help recruit people, plan events, answer anyones questions, and watch for hackers.

3.What would you do if you saw someone hacking (1st time, 2nd, 3rd)?:1st time- Warn them and let the owner know of his hacking. 2nd time- Kick them and report to the owner what he has done. 3rd time-Report to the owner and if i have permission, Ban/Ip ban them

4.How would you deal with a spammer/abuser?: Report it to the owner. Warn them the first time and if the problem persists, kick them/ban them.

5.How would you use the !item command?: Only when necessary.

6.Do you have any GM experience?: Not for maplestory, i was previously a WoW co owner. But i would like to learn to be a maplestory gm.

7.Any unique talents(coding, gfx, etc): None.

8.What type of events would you host? With what prize? how often?: True or false, Jump quest, Hide and seek, Monster spawn, and Trivia Question events.

9.How many hours would you be willing to commit a week?: 14-24hours or more.

10.What would you do if you saw a relative/friend hacking?: I would Report it to the owner and do the same treatment for any other hacker. No exceptions.

11.Would you leave the server if you were not picked as GM?: No, i would just work harder to become a gm.

12.Would you leave the server if a problem were to happen (small and big)?: Never, i would help any way i could.

13.Why should we choose you as GM?: I am very polite, mature and responsible for my age. I would like to make this server better and recruit players to the server so we can be the best server out there.

14.What would you do if a player asked for an Event item/MSI (Max stat item)?: I would take it in to account and consider holding an event. Not too many events though.

~A little about yourself: I love to play video games, skateboard, and hang out with friends. I recently just got out of a long relationship. I like to make people laugh.

~Additional Info: If you choose me to be a gm, i will make sure you do not regret it, i will do all i can to help the server and its players.

-Thank you.

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 2:54 am