BurntMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BurntMS

Where you get burned!

Hello there!

Brendan

Hello there! Empty Hello there!

Post  Brendan Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:53 am

Hey whats up? My name is Brendan and I am a GINGER! If you don't know what a ginger is, google "what is a ginger?"

Anyways, I am 17 years old, and currently enrolled in High School. I am a junior (11th year of school) and I will be graduating next year Very Happy. Once I am out of High School I plan on working for 3 straight years where I can support the server as much as I can by donating once or twice a month. After that 3 years I will be training for 1 year to become a Marine in the U.S.M.C (United States Marine Corps. It is THE most brutal Military branch in the United States). After that year of training I will be shipped off for about 3 months where I will be training even more until I become a Marine. I really hope I succeed.

I am a really nice guy to know. I am funny, easy-going, but when times get tough I can probably the harshest and meanest guy you will ever meet.

In real life, I get into a lot of fights, but only because people think they are tough and mess with my friends. Only then will I punch them in the face and beat the living shit out of them.

I am kind of chubby, but I have a lot of muscle and I can bench about 150-155 pounds and I can do 40 pull-ups without struggling.

If you want to know more, just let me know Razz

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:05 pm