BurntMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BurntMS

Where you get burned!

GFX and GM Applications~

jealousy

GFX and GM Applications~ Empty GFX and GM Applications~

Post  jealousy Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:17 pm

Name: Edward

timezone:Maryland/Eastern

IGN: it will be Jealousy

Why Should you be chosen:I am a helpful person even if im Not a GM and I have experience, which sets me apart from most other applicants, as well as the fact i catch hackers, can do GFX as well as being an event GM, using alot of my own Events, not just Generic ones.

History/Perks:
    I think I would be a good GM/XAT MOD because I am always on the game/XAT interacting with everyone, and helping all the new players who need my help, or even the existing players that need my help. Occasionally I will go all out for a person just to help them get their problem fixed, but that can be hard because I am just a normal player. I have been playing for about a year or more now and I have been around for a long time so I know everything about this game and all that needs to be followed out in this game (rules,etc.). I would never do anything to hurt this game or the people in it.I am very helpful on XAT according to some people.Because I always love to see someone get happy because I helped them achieve their downloads, and get in-game. I am always online either on game or on XAT. I am mainly on XAT and BMS at the same time. I would like to be apart of bringing BurntMS to be the number 1 server!

Some of your work:

GFX and GM Applications~ 1298305240