BurntMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BurntMS

Where you get burned!

2 posters

iAmanda's Gm App

iamanda

iAmanda's Gm App Empty iAmanda's Gm App

Post  iamanda Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:34 pm

Name: Amanda

Time Zone/Location: Eastern

Email/AIM: aznlegirl@hotmail.com

In-Game-Name: iAmanda

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.What will/can you do as a GM?: Host Events And Help New Comers x)

2.What could you contribute to the server if you were to become a GM?: I can invite peole to this server

3.What would you do if you saw someone hacking (1st time, 2nd, 3rd)?:
    i would be lalala BYEBYE they will only get 2 chances
    4.How would you deal with a spammer/abuser?: i would be like stop if they dont i will jail or ban

5.How would you use the !item command?: to get the players their reward. and sometimes if i need

6.Do you have any GM experience?: ye, ive been a gm on lots of servers but sady li

7.Any unique talents(coding, gfx, etc): uhh,, i can make banners but not the moving ones

8.What type of events would you host? With what prize? how often?: Jq. Fashion Show, Q&A and the prize will be event trophyy.

9.How many hours would you be willing to commit a week?: 1 day is 6 hourss on weekend all day, but dependds if i have a test

10.What would you do if you saw a relative/friend hacking?: i would say stop and its not fair so i will still do the same.

11.Would you leave the server if you were not picked as GM?: Nopee. because its like selfissh

12.Would you leave the server if a problem were to happen (small and big)?: Weell. i will only leave it when it shutss xD but i no it wont

13.Why should we choose you as GM?: because im AWESOOMEE. and because i think that i should have a chancce to help xD

14.What would you do if a player asked for an Event item/MSI (Max stat item)?: duudeee u srs? it wold be no more fun XD

~A little about yourself: I am Vietnamese xD an i love rice <3 an ms
    xJake
    xJake

iAmanda's Gm App Empty iAmandas Gm App

Post  xJake Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:26 pm

6.Do you have any GM experience?: ye, ive been a gm on lots of servers but sady li

do you have any proof of beening a gm on any for the servers if so post the a put the names of servers on so i can check up

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 5:00 am