BurntMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BurntMS

Where you get burned!

Mashimaro's Gm App

Mashimaro

Mashimaro's Gm App Empty Mashimaro's Gm App

Post  Mashimaro Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:15 am

Name: Aron

Time Zone/Location: California , Pacific

Email/AIM: b0b0aaron@aol.com

In-Game-Name: Mashimaro

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.What will/can you do as a GM?:help new players and ask do u need help? also i would treat them nicely like if they dont get the starter bag i would give them it and do security watches

2.What could you contribute to the server if you were to become a GM?: i can help new comers and be nice to them and make them laugh

3.What would you do if you saw someone hacking (1st time, 2nd, 3rd)?: sinse im nice i would give them a warning and keep watch of them and 2n d time they hack i would bann them

4.How would you deal with a spammer/abuser?: i would jail and mute them 4 an hour depending on what they do

5.How would you use the !item command?: to help others if the items are jammed i would make and for personal uses

6.Do you have any GM experience?: yes i was a gm in MolmaStory, SHineMs, NikkoMs, and ColaColaMS

7.Any unique talents(coding, gfx, etc): i can find fast item codes

8.What type of events would you host? With what prize? how often?:Jq, true false, races, lucky test, etc

9.How many hours would you be willing to commit a week?: 2 hours a day and on weekends 5 hours

10.What would you do if you saw a relative/friend hacking?: i would treat them like other hackers and give them 1 chance

11.Would you leave the server if you were not picked as GM?: Maybe Depeneds

12.Would you leave the server if a problem were to happen (small and big)?: Not sure

13.Why should we choose you as GM?: to help u in the server and ima sexeh thats why Razz

14.What would you do if a player asked for an Event item/MSI (Max stat item)?:i would instead ask the whole server if they want a event and a msi is a no no

~A little about yourself:i have long hair, my fav color is purple and green, im an korean ( hope u dont be racist) cheers

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:07 pm