BurntMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BurntMS

Where you get burned!

2 posters

GM app Julie

pipos1

GM app Julie Empty GM app Julie

Post  pipos1 Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:04 am

Name: Julie

Email: Alextanguay18@hotmail.com

In-Game-Name: Julie

1.What will/can you do as a GM?: I can make events and also try to help other players to become the best server ever.

2.What could you contribute to the server if you were to become a GM?: I love to assist another players to have a great gaming experience.

3.What would you do if you saw someone hacking (1st time, 2nd, 3rd)?: if someone uses hack for the 1st time I'll send him a warning for the 2nd I'll ban for 1 day and for 3rd time I will ip ban him.

4.How would you deal with a spammer/abuser?: I'll send them a warning and if it continues I will jail/ban 1 day.

5.How would you use the !item command?: I'll use the command !item just for events and for personal use.

6.Do you have any GM experience?: No i never been GM in a server but I've already been owner of a server.

7.Any unique talents(coding, gfx, etc): No. Sad

8.What type of events would you host? With what prize? how often?:I would do the quiz the event, jump quest event and the prizes will be any item but not MSI and i will host event daily.

9.How many hours would you be willing to commit a week?: about 3-4 hours per day.

10.What would you do if you saw a relative/friend hacking?:for the 1st time I send him a warning for the 2nd time I'll ban for 1 day and for the 3rd time I'm going to ban ip.

11.Would you leave the server if you were not picked as GM?:no because the server is very fun and i like everyone who plays here.

12.Would you leave the server if a problem were to happen (small and big)?:no I will not leave i will try help you.

13.Why should we choose you as GM?: because i like to assist players and also because i want players to have a great gaming experience.

14.What would you do if a player asked for an Event item/MSI (Max stat item)?: if someone asks me a an event item i will tell him to win a event to get the item and for an MSI I will tell him that I just do not give it away.

Thank for reading my APP Smile

Last edited by pipos1 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:37 am; edited 2 times in total
    andy789456

GM app Julie Empty Re: GM app Julie

Post  andy789456 Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:14 am

Nice pretty good, but you should try to get on a skill that you can do like me I'm good at Website Decoration to add for your application ,so its easier to apply. ;D
    pipos1

GM app Julie Empty ok

Post  pipos1 Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:34 am

ok thank you for your advice

Sponsored content

GM app Julie Empty Re: GM app Julie

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:35 pm