BurntMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BurntMS

Where you get burned!

Andy's Jr.Gm Application

andy789456

Andy's Jr.Gm Application Empty Andy's Jr.Gm Application

Post  andy789456 Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:09 am

Hello, my name is Andy Huynh and I live in the Pacific Time Zone. I'm 12 and my contacts are:
    AIM: mspirate789
    Email: andy789456@gmail.com
    Facebook: Andy Hyunh
    My IGN should be Andy(or Cokies) when the server is available.

If I was a GM, I would probally host events and solve minor glitches because I'm applying for Jr.GM. Inviting people to play would be the first, then would probally try to create custom files, find more add-ons to make the server better, and donating.
    When I see a hacker:
    1st time: Probally go in hide mode to make sure if he/she is really hacking.
    2nd time: Maybe start to suspend him for few days.
    3rd time: That's it your permantly banned!
    4th time: UTRA BANNED BUTCH!
    I would probally send that person to prison. I would use the !item command to give items to players when they need it first and then me.
    I haven't been GM or Admins for a long time because I apply and then all a sudden, they stop working. This is one of my hopes for being a GM. Few of the servers are: Fablestory v75, BirdiesMs v62.

Maybe my skill is like having fun and website desgining. I would usually host jump quest, XO,and quiz events giving out 2IOC,IOC, or something that the server is based on(like erasers, maple leaves, etc.).

I'll probally try to commit 7-15 hours a week.

If my friend or relative was I hacking, I would ban hi. Just because its my friend or relative is close to me doesn't make me have a protection over them.
    No not really because the server seems fun.
    No, I'll just wait until the problem is fixed.

You should choose me to be a Jr.Gm because I'm fun and had some experience of being a GM.

If a player asked me for a MSI, I would say no because its not right to get a MSI when they can get it themselves.

I'm pretty much doing my homework and staying in bed.

Sorry for not having a proper application because its pretty late and I'm hungry.

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 12:55 am