BurntMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BurntMS

Where you get burned!

3 posters

AndThrust application

iThrust
    iThrust

AndThrust application Empty AndThrust application

Post  iThrust Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:20 am

In order from top to bottom

What i'll do is help those who need to be helped, and banned those who need to be banned. Ill answer any questions that are asked and help in any way i can.

If i were to become a gm i would donate at least once a month, it helps build the server

1st time, give them a one day ban, 2nd time 7 day, then permanent ban after the 3rd time.

I would give them a warning on the first offence, then start with bans

I would only use the item command for when i do events, to make items for prizes

i do not, but i love to help people so this is an improved way of doing that

not really...o-o

I would do 2 events a week, prizes will depends on the difficulty of the event, i would host hide n seek events, etc.

I would commit 2-3 weeks on weekdays, about4-6 weekends.

I would treat them the same i would a normal player hacking.

no, but i would be dissapointed since i love to help people out in any possible way i can

I think you should choose me because i can be friendly and happy and fun but when it's time to get serious. I love to really contribute to the community and help and have fun with players. I have been in alot of games in which the GMs hate the players, so i want to destroy the barrier between GMs and players

i would tell them to earn it in one of my events

Very Happy i hope you gusy chose me, i wont let you down!
    xJake
    xJake

AndThrust application Empty AndThrust application

Post  xJake Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:27 am

a few things misssing 1 ur time zone 2 hobbys 3 how long u have played mapletory for last thing ur name rest is ok edit app plz and GL Smile Smile
    iThrust
    iThrust

AndThrust application Empty Re: AndThrust application

Post  iThrust Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:48 am

xJake wrote:a few things misssing 1 ur time zone 2 hobbys 3 how long u have played mapletory for last thing ur name rest is ok edit app plz and GL Smile Smile

am EST my hobbies include swimming, game playing, and music playing (piano, vibes and learning guitar) only about a year o3o and my name is Michael.
    iThrust
    iThrust

AndThrust application Empty here it is, again

Post  iThrust Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:29 am

Name:Manuel"Michael" Miguel Baez (call me mike if you wanna use my name)

Time Zone/Location:Timezone/Location: EST, New York

Email/AIM:michael.blu@hotmail.com (please alert me before adding me. tyvm)

In-Game-Name: iThrust and/or AndThrust

1.What will/can you do as a GM?:What i'll do is help those who need to be helped, and banned those who need to be banned. Ill answer any questions that are asked and help in any way i can.

2.What could you contribute to the server if you were to become a GM?:If i were to become a gm i would donate at least once a month, it helps build the server

3.What would you do if you saw someone hacking (1st time, 2nd, 3rd)?:1st time, give them a one day ban, 2nd time 7 day, then permanent ban after the 3rd time.

4.How would you deal with a spammer/abuser?:I would give them a warning on the first offence, then start with bans

5.How would you use the !item command?:I would only use the item command for when i do events, to make items for prizes

6.Do you have any GM experience?:i do not, but i love to help people so this is an improved way of doing that

7.Any unique talents(coding, gfx, etc):not really...o-o

8.What type of events would you host? With what prize? how often?:I would do 2 events a week, prizes will depends on the difficulty of the event, i would host hide n seek events, etc.

9.How many hours would you be willing to commit a week?:I would commit 2-3 hours on weekdays, about4-6 weekends.

10.What would you do if you saw a relative/friend hacking?:I would treat them the same i would a normal player hacking.

11.Would you leave the server if you were not picked as GM?:no, but i would be dissapointed since i love to help people out in any possible way i can

12.Would you leave the server if a problem were to happen (small and big)?: I would not, because i know the server would pull through

13.Why should we choose you as GM?:I think you should choose me because i can be friendly and happy and fun but when it's time to get serious. I love to really contribute to the community and help and have fun with players. I have been in alot of games in which the GMs hate the players, so i want to destroy the barrier between GMs and players

14.What would you do if a player asked for an Event item/MSI (Max stat item)?:i would tell them to earn it in one of my events

Very Happy i hope you guys chose me, i wont let you down!

About myself: i enjoy long walks on the beach,playing games and music, talking with my friends and impressing the ladies (jking am a gentleman o3o) i act silly and foolish at times but i can be serious when it is needed. I do not tolerate stupidity, unless it is in a joking matter. But, i can be a pretty cool GM, if am given the chance Suspect
    SixtyNine<3
    SixtyNine<3

Post  SixtyNine<3 Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:30 am

Good luck there person (:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 3:07 am