BurntMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BurntMS

Where you get burned!

GM application for ILIKEBOYZ

narin606

GM application for ILIKEBOYZ Empty GM application for ILIKEBOYZ

Post  narin606 Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:28 am

Name:Jacklyn Ng

Time Zone/Location:GMT +8 singapore

Email/AIM:narin606@hotmail.com

In-Game-Name:ILIKEBOYZ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.What will/can you do as a GM?:i will help all new comer and stop all hackers

2.What could you contribute to the server if you were to become a GM?:i will hlp to improve this server and invite people form all around the world

3.What would you do if you saw someone hacking (1st time, 2nd, 3rd)?:if 1st time first and last warning,2nd time permanent ban..not 3rd time

4.How would you deal with a spammer/abuser?:first warn them and jail them,if they not listening ban them

5.How would you use the !item command?:i will use the !item command for event only and for my self.If for players sorry i can't help

6.Do you have any GM experience?:no.But i know a bit of gm jobs and their duty

7.Any unique talents(coding, gfx, etc):no.i haven't learn about it yet.but i will try to learn it from my uncle.

8.What type of events would you host? With what prize? how often?:i would host Fashion Show,T/F,Jump Quest,Hide And Seek and the prize is msi or any valuable item but not too much.just a little.I will host event maybe 4 time a week.
    9.How many hours would you be willing to commit a week?:mostly is 8 hours but on weekend i can on for whole day.

10.What would you do if you saw a relative/friend hacking?:i will deal with them same like others hackers.but if friend or relative is hacking i will do more worse cause i can meet with them.

11.Would you leave the server if you were not picked as GM?:no.unless the server has too little people to play with.

12.Would you leave the server if a problem were to happen (small and big)?:if small problem i won't leave but if big problem it depends.

13.Why should we choose you as GM?:cause i am full of responsibility and i am honest people.

14.What would you do if a player asked for an Event item/MSI (Max stat item)?:if a player ask an event i will check with other gm and if player ask for item or msi.sorry no way because it against the gm rules.

~A little about yourself:i luv joging,swimming and reading.

~Additional Info:i am a club leader in my school...

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 2:54 am