BurntMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BurntMS

Where you get burned!

Original's [GM] Application.

Original.
    Original.

Original's [GM] Application. Empty Original's [GM] Application.

Post  Original. Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:48 am

Like a Star @ heaven Original's GM Application Like a Star @ heaven

Name: Dylan Tieri

Time Zone/Location: Melbourne, Australia. GMT +10:00

Email: Dylaan-78@hotmail.com

In-Game-Name: Original

Like a Star @ heaven----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Like a Star @ heaven

Original's [GM] Application. Gered_11

1.What will/can you do as a GM?:
    I can & will increase the server's overall population, keep it well-maintained,
    also give out helpful information for beginners of BurntMs. aswell as make it a better & funner environment for everyone!

2.What could you contribute to the server if you were to become a GM?:
    If I were to become a GM on BurntMs, I'd contribute my Idea's, knowledge, time & effort to make this server
    better in the near future.

3.What would you do if you saw someone hacking (1st,2nd,3rd) ?:
    If I were to see somebody hacking in BurntMs, I'd jail them for 24hours for 1st time Offence
    2nd time, I wouldn't hesitate to screenshot & account ban them for 24hours, 3rd time. IP BAN.

4.How would you deal with a spammer/abuser?:
    If someone on BurntMs were to be spamming/Abusing I would warn them once to stop.
    if continued a second time I'd jail for an hour and let them know there's rules for a reason, third time I'd screenshot for evidence and ban.

5.How would you use the !item command?:
    If I were to use the !item command I'd use it the following way: !item 01012076 (Smiling Mask)
    Or if I wanted to make 100 of a use item I'd type !item <id> <x>
    Although I Wouldn't abuse the command eg: Giving Item's & throwing away items.

6.Do you have any GM experience?:
    Yes, I do have a lot of experience as a GM under my belt.
    I was a lv.3 GM in Summerstory v.62 + v.75, for 3months, then was promoted lv.4 GM
    for 2months or so before the server was shutdown due to lack of donations.
    I Was Also lv.4 (Head GM) In ResidentMaple v.75 for 1month before nexon had shut the server down.
    Aswell as A lv.3 GM in MicroMs for 2months before server died of inactivity.

7.Any unique talents(coding, gfx, etc):
    Never studied coding or anything, Can edit basic stuff like Npc's text, Items they give etc, nothing special.

8.What type of events would you host? With what prize? how often?:
    I would host unusual events not the same regular hide & seek, or kill heaps of bosses and get neg. exp!
    Such as, Twin dress up's (Always fun), 21 Question's, Events involving hunting.
    My prizes would usually be between the following:
    1st -10 Crowns, 1 Item of choice (Not over the top) And/or 1-2 Golden egg's
    2nd -5 Crowns & 1 Golden egg.
    3rd -1 Golden egg.

9.How many hours would you be willing to commit a week?:
    I'm willing to play BurntMs for as many hours as neciseary to complete all my task's.
    Although I'd probably play 36+ Hours a week, just for sheer entertainment.

10.What would you do if you saw a relative/friend hacking?:
    If I saw one of my friends/relative's hacking, I wouldn't treat them any different, they still have the same ruels as every other player on BurntMs.
    nonetheless I'd jail for 24hours for 1st time Offence (For anyone) 2nd time, I wouldn't hesitate to screenshot & ban for 24hours, 3rd time. IP BAN.

11.Would you leave the server if you were not picked as GM?:
    Even if I didn't recieve the GM Position I'd happily continue playing everyday.
    It doesn't change the fact that BurntMs is by far the funnest server I've played in a LONG time.
    I wouldn't ruin it for myself and leave the server nonetheless!

12.Would you leave the server if a problem were to happen (small and big)?:
    Very doubtful, I can't think of a reason why I'd want or need to leave BurntMs, Big or small.
    It's a great server which I can see going far in the near future. Although If a problem was to occur,
    (Big or small) I'd try and resolve as best as I could.

13.Why should we choose you as GM?:
    I love to have fun but also keep the boundaries in at the same time, I have a very large knowledge of Maplestory As I've played since v.23
    I do believe my personality makes me stand out from the other applicants. I am also very organised.
    As I also have experience I believe I'm fit for the position of GM on BurntMs.

14.What would you do if a player asked for an Event item/MSI (Max stat item)?:
    If a BurntMs player asked me for an Event item/MSI item, I'd blatently, but polietely state no & why.
    (Because they haven't earnt the item's) Unless otherwise stated.

A little about yourself:
    I'm a fulltime landscaper, I studied VCAL, Welding & fabrication, Landscaping & Horticulture.
    I plan to join the police force once i get on top of everything, in a few years.
    I love weekends, movies, music, laughing & games.

Additional Info:
    Thanks for reading my Application guys, Appreciate you taking your time & consideration.

Sincerly, Dylan.

affraid

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:01 pm