BurntMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BurntMS

Where you get burned!

2 posters

Gm Application for Eric

Eric

Gm Application for Eric Empty Gm Application for Eric

Post  Eric Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:54 am

Name:Eric

Time Zone/Location:Pacific Time Zone, USA & Canada

Email/AIM:ericdao30@yahoo.com/EricisLoggedOn

In-Game-Name:Eric

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.What will/can you do as a GM?:i can invite people to the server i can help players if they need help i can help work on the server

2.What could you contribute to the server if you were to become a GM?:invite people work on the server with the Gms and Owner

3.What would you do if you saw someone hacking (1st time, 2nd, 3rd)?:1st time Jail
    2nd time Temp Ban and 3rd Official Ban

4.How would you deal with a spammer/abuser?:spammer i would just dc them or jail them abuser i

5.How would you use the !item command?:i would use !item for players at events

6.Do you have any GM experience?:Yes,i was GM on WinnerStory,SwaggerStory,YirenMS,FlimzyMS,EmoStory,Admin On PrizzleStory,Co-Owner on AeroStory

7.Any unique talents(coding, gfx, etc):no sry

8.What type of events would you host? With what prize? how often?:i would host Fashion Show,T/F,Jump Quest,Hide And Seek,i would scroll an equip for them or Event Trophy,i host maybe when they bored maybe 4 times a week

9.How many hours would you be willing to commit a week?:i go on about 8 hours or more a day

10.What would you do if you saw a relative/friend hacking?:depends how bad there hacking i would let them off with a warning or jail them maybe ban

11.Would you leave the server if you were not picked as GM?:it depends i just got into server

12.Would you leave the server if a problem were to happen (small and big)?:if it was a Big i might leave if it was a small i wouldnt

13.Why should we choose you as GM?:Cause im a responsible Gm i dont abuse my powers im reliable im nice

14.What would you do if a player asked for an Event item/MSI (Max stat item)?:i would check with the owner if he wasnt on i would ask co-owner or the other gms

~A little about yourself:i like to watch tv i like swimming i like hanging with my friends having fun im Asian(Viet)

~Additional Info:nah not really
    xJake
    xJake

Gm Application for Eric Empty Erics Gm App

Post  xJake Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:22 pm

6.Do you have any GM experience?:Yes,i was GM on WinnerStory,SwaggerStory,YirenMS,FlimzyMS,EmoStory,Admin On PrizzleStory,Co-Owner on AeroStory

do u have any proof of u beening a gm for all these servers
    well i checked on of the the followin servers http://aerostory.com/es
    it dont work. FlimzyMS dont work it hard to belive with out proof

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:01 pm